PMU Home Office Location
12064 Lebanon Road
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Rev. Casey Southerland
PMU Field Director
As PMU's third Field Director, Rev. Casey Southerland comes to PMU with a passion for missions. His greatest joy in ministry is when he is on a mission with God's people! A mission team veteran, he has led trips in the USA and abroad since 1996. Gifted by God with the needed talents to oversee our missionaries and church planters in their service, Casey is an effective leader.
Born into a Christian family, Casey grew up attending church faithfully every week. At the age of ten, Casey was saved while attending the Great Lakes Presbytery camp and began attending Grace BPC, OH, in the fifth grade. By the ninth grace, Casey began earnestly seeking to walk with the Lord. God led him to marry Kelly Corcoran in 1996. Casey and his wife, Kelly, now have six children ages 7-20 as of 2019.
Casey has been on the staff of Grace BPC in Cincinnati, OH, since 1998, working with youth ministries. Graduating from RTS with his M. Div., he was ordained in 2011. While serving part time as PMU's Field Director, he will continue to serve at Grace as their Assistant Pastor, focusing his ministry on assisting families as they seek to raise godly children in the Lord.
Please pray for the Southerlands and consider supporting Rev. Casey Southerland as Field Director, a vital role in PMU's administration.
Watch about the ministry of PMU
Thanking God for:
- Our son Lucas’ engagement to Hannah Torrans of Grace BPC in Cincinnati, OH, and their preparation for marriage.
- The graduations in our family this year—Cody from college, Lucas from his welding program, and Madison from high school.
- The Lord’s blessing on our Great Lakes Presbytery Camp.
- The loving support of the saints of Grace BPC (Cincinnati, OH) which enables me to serve so freely with PMU while also ministering within the congregation.
Please Pray for:
- Kelly’s health as the markers in her bloodwork did not continue the downward trend we had hoped for in July.
- The Annual PMU Council Meeting, that our Lord would grant wisdom and discernment so that PMU can continue to serve with faithfulness, fervency and joy.
- Strength, energy, and grace to serve well as a husband, father, pastor, and field director.