PMU Home Office Location
12064 Lebanon Road
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Rev. Casey Southerland
PMU Field Director
As PMU's third Field Director, Rev. Casey Southerland comes to PMU with a passion for missions. His greatest joy in ministry is when he is on a mission with God's people! A mission team veteran, he has led trips in the USA and abroad since 1996. Gifted by God with the needed talents to oversee our missionaries and church planters in their service, Casey is an effective leader.
Born into a Christian family, Casey grew up attending church faithfully every week. At the age of ten, Casey was saved while attending the Great Lakes Presbytery camp and began attending Grace BPC, OH, in the fifth grade. By the ninth grace, Casey began earnestly seeking to walk with the Lord. God led him to marry Kelly Corcoran in 1996. Casey and his wife, Kelly, now have six children ages 7-20 as of 2019.
Casey has been on the staff of Grace BPC in Cincinnati, OH, since 1998, working with youth ministries. Graduating from RTS with his M. Div., he was ordained in 2011. While serving part time as PMU's Field Director, he will continue to serve at Grace as their Assistant Pastor, focusing his ministry on assisting families as they seek to raise godly children in the Lord.
Please pray for the Southerlands and consider supporting Rev. Casey Southerland as Field Director, a vital role in PMU's administration.
Watch about the ministry of PMU
Thanking God for:
- Kelly’s recent CT scan that showed no visible tumors.
- The prospect of more ministry opportunities among our churches and ministries as communities open up.
- The PMU staff and others who have been filling in while Pastor Casey was out with his recent gall bladder surgery and COVID infection.
Please Pray for:
- The effectiveness of the medicine Kelly is taking to address the rise in the cancer markers in her bloodwork. Pray also that she wouldn’t experience side effects from the medication.
- Casey as he has recently contracted COVID.
- Cody, Lucas and Madison as all three complete various educational benchmarks this Spring.