PMU Home Office Location
12064 Lebanon Road
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Rev. Casey Southerland
PMU Field Director
As PMU's third Field Director, Rev. Casey Southerland comes to PMU with a passion for missions. His greatest joy in ministry is when he is on a mission with God's people! A mission team veteran, he has led trips in the USA and abroad since 1996. Gifted by God with the needed talents to oversee our missionaries and church planters in their service, Casey is an effective leader.
Born into a Christian family, Casey grew up attending church faithfully every week. At the age of ten, Casey was saved while attending the Great Lakes Presbytery camp and began attending Grace BPC, OH, in the fifth grade. By the ninth grace, Casey began earnestly seeking to walk with the Lord. God led him to marry Kelly Corcoran in 1996. Casey and his wife, Kelly, now have six children ages 7-20 as of 2019.
Casey has been on the staff of Grace BPC in Cincinnati, OH, since 1998, working with youth ministries. Graduating from RTS with his M. Div., he was ordained in 2011. While serving part time as PMU's Field Director, he will continue to serve at Grace as their Assistant Pastor, focusing his ministry on assisting families as they seek to raise godly children in the Lord.
Please pray for the Southerlands and consider supporting Rev. Casey Southerland as Field Director, a vital role in PMU's administration.
Watch about the ministry of PMU
Thanking God for:
- The marriage of our son, Cody, to our new daughter-in-law, Maggie in Pittsburgh, with Rev. Ben Robinson officiating!
- The celebration of God’s grace in the life of Casey’s grandfather, Laban Jasper Dorsey, Jr., who passed last week. His life as a Christian man and display of the fruit of the Spirit have been instrumental in passing faith in Christ and a glad heart to three generations.
- Our biological family and our family in Christ who have celebrated, encouraged, wept and rejoiced with us as we spent a week traveling to Pittsburgh, PA for the wedding and directly to Rupert, WV for the funeral.
- The engagement of our daughter Madi to Dylan Francis.
Please Pray for:
- Our family as we work through the waves of grief and gladness over the passing of my grandpa, remembering what an enduring blessing he has been to our lives and faith.
- Kelly as she begins physical therapy to recover from a surgery that repaired a torn meniscus.
- My upcoming trips for PMU over the next month.