St. Paul, MN
About Cornerstone Reformed Church
Church Website: Cornerstone Reformed
Population of Saint Paul, MN:
285,068 (Estimated 2015)
Elevation of Saint Paul, MN::
242 m over sea level
15.50% African Americans
0.9% native Americans
32% Mainline Protestant
21% Evangelical Protestant
28% Roman Catholic
1% Jewish, Islamic, Buddhist, and Black Protestant
Except where noted, information taken from www.worldatlas.com.
Rev. Frank Liu
Cornerstone Reformed Church
Cornerstone Church is a gospel-centered body of believers who love our Lord Jesus Christ and also love one another. The members have a heart to see others come to faith in Christ. We are a diverse mix of people from the very young to the very mature, with a variety of ethnicities that represents the diversity of the Twin Cities. Cornerstone also has a sizable number of seniors with time and experience who still have the energy to serve. While the members come from a variety of church backgrounds, Cornerstone desires to be self-consciously and unashamedly committed to the Bible and our confessional standards. While the church body is small, the vast majority are active and eager to serve the body of Christ. To serve the community, Pastor Frank Liu is a volunteer chaplain with the Saint Paul Police Department.
Pastor Frank Liu is a graduate of Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Taylors, SC. He has served Christ's church as a ruling elder and then as a pastor for four years before being called to pastor Cornerstone. Frank has been married to Melissa since 2004; they have two children.
Thanking God for:
- The continued support and guidance from the session of Grace BPC in Cincinnati, OH.
- Answered prayers regarding growth in marriages and family relationships within the church.
- The love and support within the congregation, both for each other and for those who shepherd the flock.
- Several young families who have been regular in attendance at church the last few months.
Please Pray for:
- Continued health and protection for our mature saints, especially for Elder Wayne and his strength to continue serving Jesus Christ.
- Wisdom to observe and boldness to take the opportunities to minister to others, especially with the good news of the gospel.
- A revival within the church and then in our nation, that many would come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as they face disappointments, fears, and griefs this year.
- The Lord to provide an opportunity for evangelistic outreach in the summer of 2021.