St. Paul, MN
Church Website: Cornerstone Reformed
Population of Saint Paul, MN:
285,068 (Estimated 2015)
Elevation of Saint Paul, MN::
242 m over sea level
15.50% African Americans
0.9% native Americans
32% Mainline Protestant
21% Evangelical Protestant
28% Roman Catholic
1% Jewish, Islamic, Buddhist, and Black Protestant
Except where noted, information taken from www.worldatlas.com.
Rev. Frank Liu
Cornerstone Reformed Church
Cornerstone Church is a gospel-centered body of believers who love our Lord Jesus Christ and also love one another. The members have a heart to see others come to faith in Christ. We are a diverse mix of people from the very young to the very mature, with a variety of ethnicities that represents the diversity of the Twin Cities. Cornerstone also has a sizable number of seniors with time and experience who still have the energy to serve. While the members come from a variety of church backgrounds, Cornerstone desires to be self-consciously and unashamedly committed to the Bible and our confessional standards. While the church body is small, the vast majority are active and eager to serve the body of Christ. To serve the community, Pastor Frank Liu is a volunteer chaplain with the Saint Paul Police Department.
Pastor Frank Liu is a graduate of Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Taylors, SC. He has served Christ's church as a ruling elder and then as a pastor for four years before being called to pastor Cornerstone. Frank has been married to Melissa since 2004; they have two children.
Thanking God for:
- Members who have been faithful and diligent in serving, sharing, and praying for the work of Christ’s church.
- Answered prayers in the recent visitors (family and friends of regular attenders) to Sunday worship who have been blessed by their time with us.
- Growing relationships from the recent contacts made through the senior living home, chaplain ministry, and community involvement.
Please Pray for:
- Upcoming outreach opportunities, such as the Memorial Day picnic in the park not far from the church.
- Recent visitors to seek greater involvement with the church and regular attenders to desire membership.
- Healed/restored marriages among recent contacts who have asked for intercessory prayers.
- Safe pregnancies and deliveries for the expectant mothers in and associated with the families of the church.