20510 Big Springs Road, Ste. A
Weed, CA 96094
28% of the people in Weed claim a religious affiliation.
Church of Jesus Christ: 3.6%
Eastern faith: 0.7%
Other Christian faith: 5.4%
Except where noted, information taken from www.worldatlas.com
Rev. Mark Baldwin
Pastor Mark was an outspoken atheist when the Lord used the witness of a member of a local Bible Presbyterian Church to open his eyes and enable him to embrace the glorious gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. After coming to faith, Mark became a member of Grace BPC in Cincinnati, OH. He later attended and graduated from Western Reformed Seminary before being ordained and called to serve as a missionary in Cambodia in 2005. While in Cambodia, Mark married Wiwin, who is a wonderful partner in life and ministry. Together the Baldwins served the Lord faithfully on the foreign field. Now, they continue their work with PMU as Home Missionaries.
In the Lord's providence, Mark has now been called to minister to a local congregation in Weed, California, as their pastor. Pastor Mark and his family have joined Reformed BPC, a small but faithful congregation, in seeking to expand the witness of the gospel in their community.
Please join their ministry with your prayers and support.
Thanking God for:
- Our new series in 1 Peter is off to a good start and our midweek study through “The Fear Factor” is being well received.
- Everyone who has stayed healthy this cold and flu season.
- Improvements in Elder Bob’s wife’s health. Dusty has been able to worship with us a few times, though she is still struggling with lung issues.
Please Pray for:
- Our church, who has had one family (a trustee) move away and our loaned elder went home to be with the Lord. Pray that the Lord would raise up men to serve here.
- God to send visitors and attract new families to the church once it starts having in-person services again. Right now we are only live-streaming on Sundays and Zooming on Wednesday nights.
- Freedom to worship here in California. We are currently open, but no visitors will come in this hostile and uncertain political climate.