20510 Big Springs Road, Ste. A
Weed, CA 96094
28% of the people in Weed claim a religious affiliation.
Church of Jesus Christ: 3.6%
Eastern faith: 0.7%
Other Christian faith: 5.4%
Except where noted, information taken from www.worldatlas.com
Rev. Mark Baldwin
Pastor Mark was an outspoken atheist when the Lord used the witness of a member of a local Bible Presbyterian Church to open his eyes and enable him to embrace the glorious gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. After coming to faith, Mark became a member of Grace BPC in Cincinnati, OH. He later attended and graduated from Western Reformed Seminary before being ordained and called to serve as a missionary in Cambodia in 2005. While in Cambodia, Mark married Wiwin, who is a wonderful partner in life and ministry. Together the Baldwins served the Lord faithfully on the foreign field. Now, they continue their work with PMU as Home Missionaries.
In the Lord's providence, Mark has now been called to minister to a local congregation in Weed, California, as their pastor. Pastor Mark and his family have joined Reformed BPC, a small but faithful congregation, in seeking to expand the witness of the gospel in their community.
Please join their ministry with your prayers and support.
Thanking God for:
- My wife Wiwin’s approval for a 1-year green card extension and that she won’t have to leave the country while we await processing of her new green-card.
- Our series in 1st John that is going well and that our midweek study through “The Fear Factor” is being enthusiastically received in these trying times.
- Our new rental home that is working out well for us. No more mold allergy issues.
Please Pray for:
- Everything to be accomplished in time for Wiwin’s new green card.
- Wiwin’s efforts to learn to drive and get a license.
- The health of our church members as many are struggling with chronic health issues.
- God to send visitors and attract new families to the church once people start feeling comfortable with visiting churches again.