20510 Big Springs Road, Ste. A
Weed, CA 96094
28% of the people in Weed claim a religious affiliation.
Church of Jesus Christ: 3.6%
Eastern faith: 0.7%
Other Christian faith: 5.4%
Except where noted, information taken from www.worldatlas.com
Rev. Mark Baldwin
Pastor Mark was an outspoken atheist when the Lord used the witness of a member of a local Bible Presbyterian Church to open his eyes and enable him to embrace the glorious gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. After coming to faith, Mark became a member of Grace BPC in Cincinnati, OH. He later attended and graduated from Western Reformed Seminary before being ordained and called to serve as a missionary in Cambodia in 2005. While in Cambodia, Mark married Wiwin, who is a wonderful partner in life and ministry. Together the Baldwins served the Lord faithfully on the foreign field. Now, they continue their work with PMU as Home Missionaries.
In the Lord's providence, Mark has now been called to minister to a local congregation in Weed, California, as their pastor. Pastor Mark and his family have joined Reformed BPC, a small but faithful congregation, in seeking to expand the witness of the gospel in their community.
Please join their ministry with your prayers and support.
Thanking God for:
- Our series in Jude that is going well, and for the good reception to our midweek study through “The Fear Factor.”
- A new Sunday school class that we just started on personal apologetics.
- The newer rental property we will be moving into this week.
- Our church sign, which should be installed this week.
Please Pray for:
- Wiwin’s Green Card renewal which had an issue last year (missing a form) and we are waiting for them to conclude the matter. Many things are on hold until this is finished.
- My allergies and energy level, that they would improve once we’re out of our very moldy rental property.
- God to send visitors and attract new families to the church once people start feeling comfortable with visiting churches again.